Kiosk Deployment and Support Services
ServRight can plan and manage any size deployment - from a local pilot to a national rollout or equipment upgrade for any type of kiosk - photo, Internet, informational, transactional - in any market:
- Equipment Staging and Shipping - ServRight assembles the equipment and loads the image software to Partner specifications, stages, performs 24 hour burn test then ships the kiosks and/or display panels.
- Site Prep/Network Wiring - ServRight will implement the supplied network and wiring plan, floor and wall mounting as required for each installation site.
- System Installation/Setup - ServRight completes final kiosk assembly onsite and attaches the kiosk or display panel to its appropriate network port. All systems are tested and certified per OEM instructions
- Maintenance Services - After installation, ServRight can provide all support services required, including scheduled cleaning and preventative maintenance, along with remedial maintenance as required by the OEM or the customer on a same day, next day, or 24/7 basis.
- Help Desk - ServRight provides 24/7 help desk capability for Level one and Level Two requirements.
Recent Kiosk Service Highlights:
More Service Options: